1.During pregnancy, if the mother is suffering organ damage, your baby will send stem cells to help repair the damaged organ.
2.Pregnant women at a health weight only need to eat an extra 300 calories a day
3.30% of pregnant women develop an eating disorder called PICA, which causes you to crave nonfood items
4.Pregnant women have about 50% more blood by month 5 of their pregnancy than they did before
5. A woman can get pregnant while already pregnant
6. The longest pregnancy in human record is 375 days, which is just over a year!
7. 4% of women in the U.S. are regnant right now!
8. Three times as many women will give birth through Cesarian than 10 years ago
9. Extra fluid and water retention can cause pregnant women to grown up to one shoe size
10. Pregnant women’s sense of smell increases during pregnancy to prevent women from eating food that is bad for the baby