A to-do list can be important, so that you can insure your baby is taken care of while you deal with all the new emotions and limitations of expecting. Compiled from Baby Center, this list gives a good breakdown of what should be done in the first trimester:
1) Take a pregnancy test
2) Take your prenatal vitamin
3) Look into health insurance
4) Choose a caregiver
5) Make a prenatal appointment
6) Consult about the safety of current medications
7) Quit smoking and/or drinking if this is a part of your life. This is all to have a healthy and lively baby!